Success for all OUR CHILDREN built on
“Trust, respect, opportunity.”
- To develop responsible citizens who are confident, trusted and creative.
- To provide exemplary, innovative, functional learning for the 21st century community through a broad based curriculum.
- To create a learning environment that is collaborative and, inclusive through the provision of unique learning programmes, which provide opportunities for our children to excel and meet their potential.
- To inspire a passion for learning, built on a foundation of respect for each other, teachers and all significant adults
- To create and maintain a culture that preserves and sustains the environment, has high expectations and celebrates excellence in teaching and learning.
- We aim to provide a rich and varied curriculum, inspired by stimulating teaching and rooted in first -hand experiences.
- We aim to be a good role model to children and set a positive example through our interactions and the way we conduct ourselves on a daily basis.
- We aim to encourage partnership within and across the community so that staff, pupils, parents and citizens of Aveley access an inclusive approach to learning.
- We aim to promote a healthy life style, enabling children to be well rounded members of the community.
- We aim to provide high quality pastoral care that is built on valuing and respecting individuals with their own unique social and emotional needs.
- We aim to embrace new technologies and use them to enhance children’s learning and prepare them for life long learning.
- Will nurture strong relationships – with children, parents and the wider community.
- Teachers will create environmental awareness for future generations.
- Will aspire to and maintain the highest of standards and expectations..
- Will develop and maintain an environment of cohesiveness, collaboration, and support for our children and their specific learning needs.
- Strong leadership will ensure that teacher differences and ideas are respected.
- Teachers will ensure that they are well informed and current practitioners. .
- Best practice pedagogy will be practised which includes instructional intelligences and accuracy in reporting.
- All teachers will provide purposeful opportunities for students to learn.
- All endeavours at Aveley are child centred and given the highest priority.
- All children will be nurtured in an environment that engenders confidence and maintains an expectation of respect.
- All children will be encouraged to achieve positive results
- All children will work at developmentally appropriate levels, designed to achieve their full potential.
- Programmes will aim to develop the ‘whole child’
- Aveley will provide a positive, fun environment that is a safe and supportive work space for all.
- Aveley will pride itself on excellent communication between staff, parents and students.
- Aveley values: positive relationships, respect, integrity, loyalty, perseverance, compassion, diversity, inclusivity, equality and honesty.
- Aveley will be a professional learning community in which student, teachers and parents are constantly endeavouring to improve their skills and knowledge in a positive environment built on trust and support.
- Aveley will provide strong leadership to uphold the school’s reputation as a school of excellence.
- Aveley will be involved and work with all parents and the local community to achieve our Aims.