Useful Forms

Please note applications must include the child’s original birth certificate, Australian Childhood Immunisation Registry statement, Proof of Address (utility bill, shire rates notice, rental agreement) and a copy of their last school report.

Administration of medication parent request form

Change of Details Form

Expression of Interest Kindy 2017

Expression of Interest PP to YR 6 2016

Enrolment Information for Parents

Talking with my school

One thought on “Useful Forms

  1. Taryn Lockhart February 4, 2016 / 1:29 pm


    My son will be starting kindy in 2017. When can i enrol him and what do I need to do.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s